0 0
0 0
Wednesday, February 28, 2024
0 0
0 0

Next Tuesday kicks off the Middle East Technology Summit 2023

Share

Read Time:2 Minute, 4 Second

The Middle East Technology Summit 2023 starts on February 28, 2023, at the Hotel Sofitel Dubai The Palm at Palm Jumeirah. It is the biggest technology event in the Middle East and North Africa. The one-day event will bring together more than 300 people from more than 26 countries, including business leaders, startup founders, government officials, thought leaders, and businesspeople.

Abdullah Abu Touq, Head of Technology at UAE Digital Authority, emphasized the importance of this year’s conference, stating that it is occurring during a critical time in the world. As markets undergo structural changes, global technology trends shift, and the fourth industrial revolution advances rapidly, the event will explore sustainable and low-carbon economy investments.

The Middle East Technology Summit is a significant contributor to the UAE’s mission of providing a forum for international business leaders and government officials to engage in global discussions, establish partnerships, and integrate new technology and development trends into the business world and economy.

This year’s event includes 20 sessions and roundtables featuring over 12 speakers, discussing various topics, such as AI, institutional asset allocation, emerging markets, venture investing, digital assets, mobility, and biotechnology.

The conference’s speakers include government officials and leaders in technology, government, finance, engineering, and sustainability. Some of the notable speakers include Mr. Kamal Kishor Singh, Technical Architect and PM from GBM, Hassan Awwad, country head of Careem Jordan, Ahmed Al Mubarak, Director of Mubadala Group, and Khaldoon Al Zaabi.

Sessions at the summit will include Technology in the Middle East: Challenges, Opportunities, Impact; Fintech Revolution, Growth Opportunities in Today’s Economy, Mobilizing New Economies, Reimagining Regional Economic Development through Finance, and Food Security in Times of Climate Change. The majority of participants (56%) are from the UAE, with the remaining 44% coming from over 26 other countries, with 78% representing the private sector, 11% from the public sector, and 5% from academia and students, while 6% are from other international organizations and diplomatic missions.

Additionally, the event will host a series of closed roundtables organized by the Australian Business Council-UAE and the Emirates News Agency, as well as investment meetings that bring together global leaders from financial institutions and non-financial organizations to discuss collaboration and investment opportunities. The Middle East Technology Summit 2023 will witness the announcement of new partnerships and projects in the healthcare, fintech, and technology sector.

Event passes are available on the event’s website www.metechsummit.com and through designated channel offices of UAE Digital Authority.

Next Article

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Table of contents

Read more

Local News