Building and Running a Strong Family Business with Christine Noh » Succeed As Your Own Boss
Christine Noh owns Nohble, a sneaker and streetwear retailer with locations in New York and New Jersey. She started her professional career in investment banking at JPMorgan Chase and left investment banking to pursue her entrepreneurial passion. In 2013, she opened Nohble’s flagship location in Newark, New Jersey. In 2014, she moved her offices to a 30,000-square-foot warehouse to support her e-commerce expansion. And in 2020, she opened her newest boutique located in Manhattan. For more information, you can go to nohble.com.
If you’ve been trying to figure out how to better communicate in your family business, we have a great family business owner here today who will talk to us about how she manages as a second-generation business owner.
“Having that relationship based on trust is so instrumental because it allows everyone to feel like they have the freedom to really be able to explore and pursue growth.” – Christine Noh
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Seeing the opportunity in the family business.
- Christine’s journey from investment banking to the retail world.
- Pros and cons of working in a family business.
- Having the right team.
- Open and honest communication.
- Standing out in the retail space in this world of Amazon.
- Getting the education you need and leaning on those with that knowledge.
- Adapting to changes in the industry and technology.
Connect with Christine Noh:
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!